You may have decided to buy life insurance. Now you are trying to find the best insurance company! You must have heard of Reliance Nippon Life Insurance.
Do you know who the owner of Reliance Nippon Life Insurance is? Is it safe to buy life insurance from this company? You can find all of your required consults in this post.
Reliance Nippon Life Insurance is a joint investment between Nippon Life and Reliance Capital. This life insurance company is known as a part of Reliance Capital. Which was sponsored by a well-known group named “Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group.”
This company is a private-sector financial foundation that has a partnership with Nippon Life Insurance, which is Japan’s largest private life insurance company.
Ownership of Reliance Nippon Life Insurance
Reliance group showed interest in the financial sector and founded Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company with the collaboration of Nippon Life Insurance on May 14, 2001. In their partnership, Reliance Capital holds 51%, and Nippon Life holds 49% of the company. So, it is likely to be clear who is the owner of Reliance Nippon Life Insurance.Let’s know more details about Reliance Capital and Nippon Life here:
India’s most prominent business leader was Mr. Dhirubhai Ambani. He founded Reliance Capital in 1986. Its headquarters are located in Santacruz, Mumbai, India. The company’s revenue rate is 193.1 billion dollars. At present, the name of the chairman of the company is Jai Anmol Ambani (August 23, 2016). And the director and CEO is Dhananjay Tiwari.
Nippon Life is a Japanese insurance company founded in July 1889. This company was founded by an ambitious banker named Sukesaburo Hirose. He was devoted to founding the company with a deep desire. His ambition was to protect the world and support people. Nippon Life has more than $ 714.01 billion in assets. At present, its chief executive officer (CEO) is Hirosh Shimizu.
The viewpoint of the performance of a few past years of (RNLI)
Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company has a total of 713+ branches, and their advisors number more than 42,604. The name of the chief executive officer (CEO) and Executive Director is Shri Ashish Vohra. Let’s see their achievement in the last few years:
- 1.2018- 2019: In that year, their total premium was 4,357.931-/ crore. The claim ratio was 97.71%, and the solvency ratio was 2.6. The assets under management were 20,281 crores.
- 2.2019 – 2020: In that year, their total gross premium was 4,440.94/- crore. The claim ratio was 98.12%, and the solvency ratio was 1.84. The assets under management were 19,837 crores.
- 3. 2020- 2021: In that year, their premium was 4,736.45/- crores. The claim ratio was 98.49%, and the solvency ratio was 2.45.
Till now, the highlights of the company are the total death benefit paid for 7,866 policies. The total benefit paid is 157.03 crores. The service time of this insurance company is 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. They have their website here
Policies of Reliance Nippon life insurance
If you are thinking that, is it safe to buy life insurance from Reliance Nippon Life Insurance? Then the answer is obviously yes. This company provides you with the best insurance coverage at a very reasonable premium. The process of buying insurance is so much easier and more manageable. You can also find online services for this purpose. For more information, click here.
Name of the policies that Reliance Nippon Life Insurance provides are:
- Level sum assured: In this policy, your sum assured will be fixed. As you choose a risk cover, it will be the same at the time of opting to plan in a death case too. You can assign this policy if you are aged 18 to 60 years.
- Increasing sum assured: Under this option, your risk cover will increase at the rate of 5% every policy year till 100% of the sum is assured. You can buy this policy if you are aged between 18 to 60 years.
- Level sum assured with income benefits: Under this option, the cover will be the same entire policy term. If a death case happens, then the nominee will have a lump sum amount along with a 1% of the sum assured. Again, the age limit for this policy is 18 to 60 years.
- Whole life coverage: Like another whole life insurance, you will receive all the services in your whole life. The age limit for this policy is 25 to 55 years.
Learn more about the policy here.
People buy a life insurance policy to feel secure and tension free about life. They are always looking for trusted providers who can give them a chance to buy the best policy for them.
Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company is such a considerable provider that gives you the safest way to process your buying and claiming. Hope you already know who the owner of Reliance Nippon Life Insurance is. You can share your opinions if you have received your answer through this post.