Almost everyone takes more or less skincare before going to sleep at night. But after waking up, the face is oily, the eyes and face are swollen, and the skin looks lifeless. What is the solution to this problem?
Today we use different things without knowing our skin type. And for this reason, various types of skin problems increase, and skin area also decreases. Follow some daily routine to bring back that old skin tone. Let’s see-
- External dust, sand, dirt damage the skin. Be sure to apply sunscreen when going out in the sun. If you go out in the sun without sunscreen, it will damage the skin. Apply sunscreen even on cloudy days.
- Use the product wisely if you have acne problems. Choose makeup according to your skin. Drink enough water every day. Water flushes out many pollutants from the body. Keep the pillow clean.
- Expose the pillow to the sun two to three days a week. Clean the pillow cover occasionally. Never add extra salt to food at all. Too much salt causes blood pressure problems in the body and damages hair and skin.
- Massage once every month. It will take care of the skin. Never apply expired makeup. Bacteria overgrow in this type of makeup. So use good brands of cosmetics.
- Keep in mind how much water you drink each day. At least 2-3 liters of water should be consumed regularly throughout the day. Water is essential for glowing skin.
- Say goodbye to sugar and processed foods because skin health and aging issues depend on their elimination. They increase collagen fiber and glycemic index and increase skin inflammation. Skin feels tight and swollen quickly.
- Removing free radicals from the skin, balancing the pH level, and controlling the secretion of elastin and sebum glands are very beneficial. To maintain these, focus on antioxidant-rich vitamins and minerals.
Why is morning skin care critical?
Most of us are conscious of night skin care. But, we ignore morning skincare all the time. A proper morning skincare routine can make your day glorious. It can protect your skin from acne, pores, clogging, aging, etc.
You can protect your skin through different steps. Skincare should be taken every morning after waking up. A morning skincare routine should be followed. Otherwise, the skin can be damaged. Skincare is the only good skin. But taking care of the skin does not mean using expensive products on the face. Instead, you have to follow a fundamental skincare routine, which can keep your skin healthy.
Let’s make a proper routine for your skin
Used an oil-based product on the face before bed at night. So, after waking up, the first thing to do is to clean the excess oil from the front. Otherwise, your skin will be left with a chatty feeling. It’s terrible for your skin.
Then face cleansing is necessary. You can use various cleansers available on the market. You can clean your face using cold water only. Wash your face with cold water.
If you have oily skin, use a gel-based cleanser. It will keep your skin fresh. If the skin is clean, oxygen will reach the skin. Do not rub your face in any way.
2. Secondly-Use toner
After cleansing, the next step in keeping your face clean is using a toner. We should always use toner on a clean look. It has good skin.
Toners are very useful for retaining moisture in the skin. Using it creates a protective layer on your skin. Balances the pH of your skin.
Toners can solve many skin problems. Because when the pH balance is lost, multiple issues appear on the skin.
Take toner with a cotton pad and apply it well on the skin. But do not rub on the skin. Rose water can also be used as a toner.
Skin moisturizing is another necessary care for keeping your skin fresh and beautiful. Without proper moisturizing, your skin can be pale and damaged.
All skin types need a moisturizer. So don’t think that oily skin doesn’t need a moisturizer. Don’t forget to apply moisturizer. After getting up every morning, apply moisturizer after applying serum. Choose a moisturizer according to your skin type. Oily skin gel-based moisturizer, or you can also use aloe vera gel.
4. Fourth-Sunscreen is must
Sunscreen needs to be applied even if it is cloudy. The sun’s rays can permanently damage your skin, whether it’s sunny or cloudy.
Be sure to apply sunscreen on your face, hands, neck, and neck when going out. Non-sticky sunscreens are also now available in the market. Keep an eye out. Don’t forget to apply sun protection on your face when you wake up.
5. Fifth-A hearty breakfast
If your body is not healthy and beautiful, taking care of it from the outside won’t do much good. So to stay fresh and beautiful throughout the day, look at the food list first.
If the day’s first meal is full of nutrients, your body will have the resources to spend the rest of the day healthy. Must have eggs for breakfast. Eggs contain B vitamins that help your skin grow new tissue, preventing aging.
Drink plenty of water before leaving home in the morning. You have to drink water at regular intervals throughout the day. Skin will glow from within.
Morning shows the day Mood, alertness, situation, and physical energy are very much at the beginning of our morning, in our skin, and so on. In the morning, some routines should keep your skin healthy and glowing.
When you wake up in the morning, there is no energy for some time in the regular care. No matter how healthy we are, we must take care of our skin to keep it looking good.
Take proper skin care with an effective skin care routine for getting